Weather permitting, the outdoor pool
will open Memorial Day weekend, Saturday,
May 28. The outdoor pool will be
open for temperatures of 65°F or higher.
Check this page daily before heading to the Club to make sure the weather is warm enough for the pool to be open. The outdoor pool may be closed for temperatures below 65 degrees. To verify the pool is open, contact the Athletic Desk at 425-688-3177.
Hours for the Outdoor Pool (weather permitting)
Monday - Saturday: 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Lap lane available 10 - 11 a.m. each day
To make sure you, and everyone else enjoying the outdoor pool, have a refreshing, fun experience, please keep the following guidelines in mind.
- - The outdoor pool may close for inclement weather and temperatures below 65 degrees. Please call the Aquatics Desk at 425-688-3223 if you're unsure.
- - Everyone must take a cleansing shower before using the pool.
- - Apply sunscreen to dry skin. Wait at least 30 minutes after application before entering the water.
- - Reapply sunscreen often, approximately every two to three hours, as recommended by the American Academy of Dermatology.
- - Apply sunscreen out of the water, and if you're using a spray, please step away from crowded areas.
- - If you have a communicable disease that can be transmitted by water or have been ill with diarrhea or vomiting in the last two weeks, do not use the pool.
- - Make sure children requiring diapers are wearing plastic pants with elastic bands.
- - Diapers must be changed in the changing rooms just outside the pool entrance, not on the pool deck.
- - Wait 20 to 30 minutes after eating before swimming.
- - Please remember the lifeguards are in charge at all times—we are here to keep everyone safe!
- - Use U.S. Coast Guard approved life jackets only. No water wings, progressive back floats (foam blocks stacked behind the child's back), inflatable mattresses or similar flotation devices.
- - A responsible adult must be in the water within arm's reach at all times of a child wearing a life jacket, or a child age 5 and younger.
- - Kickboards, pull buoys and Bellevue Club flippers are for lap swim only.
- - No glass, alcohol or food permitted.
- - No diving.
- - First Aid kit is located in the mechanical room.
- - In case of emergency, contact a lifeguard.
- - Remember that all other pool and whirlpool rules apply at all times.
For additional information, please contact the Aquatics Desk at 425-688-3223.