THIS IS A QUICK GUIDE TO CLUB RULES THAT MOST AFFECT JUNIOR MEMBERS. Like other members, junior members are expected to know and follow Club rules at all times. Complete Bellevue Club Rules & Regulations handbooks are available in the Membership Office and at the Athletic Desk. These policies are subject to change. For the most current version, visit our Members Only site, https://members.bellevueclub.com, under Forms & Info. Click here to download the PDF version.
|Junior members 11 years of age and younger must be accompanied
by a parent or adult unless in a supervised program.
|CONDUCT & CLUB ETIQUETTE
All members, including junior members, must use good behavior in the Club and while representing the Club at outside events. If junior members see another person breaking the rules, they must tell a Bellevue Club employee.
• Treat other members and Club employees with respect
• Follow directions from employees
• Walk at all times in all areas of the Club
• Use quiet voices in the Club
• Respect and care for Club property
• Use the Athletic entrance upon entering and exiting the club
• Take things that do not belong to you
• Roughhouse or run in the hallways, stairwells or on the pool deck
• Use inappropriate language
• Bully or tease others, in any form of communication
• Take photos of other members without their permission
Locker keys, racquet sports and youth activity room equipment can be checked out at the Athletic Desk by all members in exchange for a BC member card or any I.D. with both photo and full name. Members are responsible for returning the borrowed item to the Athletic Desk by 10:30 p.m. the day they borrow the equipment. Members who do not return equipment will be billed a fee.
JUNIOR LOCKER ROOMS
Usage is required for junior members and guests under the age of 16. Opposite-sex children, under the age of 6 are permitted in the children's locker rooms when accompanied by an adult.
• No inappropriate language
• Lock all items up in a provided day locker. Locks may be checked out at the Athletic Entrance or you may provide your own.
• Leave the locker room in better condition than you found it. Place your used towels in the provided receptacles.
Silence your cell phones in the following areas:
• All workout studios
• All restrooms
• Junior Locker rooms
• Youth library
No photography allowed in the Club.
JUNIOR GUEST PRIVILEGES
Junior members 12 years of age and older are allowed to bring guests without having their parents present. All other junior members who wish to bring a guest shall be accompanied by a parent who is required to remain in the Club with the children. Guest fees apply.
Q: Where's the best place to find information about youth programs?
A: http://www.bellevueclub.com/youth Go here for links to our Youth Activities brochure (updated seasonally), child care brochure, birthday party information and more.
Q: Where's the best place to find information about adult programs?
A: The Connector, published monthly, features information from the Athletic departments, food and beverage and more. Find it here: http://www.bellevueclub.com/fitness/bcconnector.pdf
Q: How do I register?
A: There are two ways to register. 1. Online at: https://members.bellevueclub.com. It's quick, easy and you receive a confirmation email. You also have the opportunity to review all your family's classes and camps. 2. Call Athletic Services at 425-688-3177.
For more detailed information call:
|FACILITY USAGE BY AREA AND AGE|