Enjoy Studio Sessions, GPX Classes and personal training! Virtual options available.
SCHEDULE AND PRICING
- All classes will be conducted in person and a select number of classes will also be offered virtually.
- Click here for a live fitness schedule.
- Enjoy unlimited classes with your GPX membership or choose the drop-in option for $10.
- Click here to sign up for a Masters Swimming and Group Fitness membership. After filling out the form, please wait for a Member Services representative to confirm your new membership preferences. Once confirmed, feel free to browse classes and programs through the Aquatics and Fitness pages or sign up for classes through the Members Only site.
Register and get started
- Online Registration
- Log in to Members Only and visit the Fitness department page.
- Use the GPX Class Registration tool to select the class you’d like to take.
- Fill out all requested information to reserve your spot.
- If you register for a virtual class, the zoom link will be included in your confirmation e-mail sent immediately after registration. Please verify your e-mail address in your members only profile.
- Register by Phone or Email
- Call 425.688.3177 or 425.688.3172 and book a class.
- Email: Fitness@bellevueclub.com or Aquatics@bellevueclub.com
- Registration is required.
- Registration opens on Mondays at 9 a.m. for the following week.
How to Watch Your Class Online
- Once you’re registered, the zoom link for the live class will be included in your confirmation e-mail.
- Unable to join us live? E-mail email@example.com for the recorded link. Registration fee applies.
Personal Training Offerings
- Complimentary Virtual Consultation
- Virtual Personal Training Packages
- 60 minute session | 1 person: $88, 2 people: $58
- 45 minute session | 1 person: $65, 2 people: $43
- 30 minute session | 1 person: $42, 2 people: $27
- 2-4 person virtual personal training sessions available.
- Indoor & Outdoor Personal Training Packages
- 1-on-1 Training
- 30 minutes | $52
- 45 minutes | $75
- 60 minutes | $98
- Group Training
- All fees are split evenly between members.
- 30 minutes with 2 members | $74
- 30 minutes with 3 members | $102
- 30 minutes with 4 members | $132
- 45 minutes with 2 members | $106
- 45 minutes with 3 members | $150
- 45 minutes with 4 members | $208
- 60 minutes with 2 members | $136
- 60 minutes with 3 members | $192
- 60 minutes with 4 members | $244
- 1-on-1 Training
- Indoor Pilates
- One-on-one pilates training, 55 minutes | $88
- Duet pilates training, 55 minutes | $116 (fees split between members)
- Virtual options available
- Indoor Yoga
- One-on-one yoga training, 60 minutes | $98
- Duet yoga training, 60 minutes | $136 (fees split between members)
- Virtual options available
Outdoor Personal Training Procedures
- Reservations are not allowed if a participant has been diagnosed with COVID-19 and is still within the required 14-day quarantine period, has symptoms of COVID-19, or came in contact with a person that has, or is suspected to have had, COVID-19 with in the last 14 days.
- Face masks are required while in the common areas of the Club and while participating in outdoor personal training session.
- Personal training sessions are conducted in the outdoor tent, located on the outdoor tennis court.
- At check in, please be aware of the social distancing markers and remain a minimum of six feet from other members or employees.
- All members must wash or sanitize their hands upon entering.
- Personal training appointments are available by reservation for members only. Guests will not be accommodated at this time.
Booking and cancellation policies
Fitness Studio Session Registration
- 50-Minute Studio Session | Complimentary*
- *As of Wednesday, Feb. 24 studio reservations will no longer be necessary.
- Registration required and available through the Members Only website.
- Masks are required at all times during studio sessions.
- Members are limited to one 45-minute reservation per day
- Masks required at all times, even when exercising.
- Cancellations are allowed until 1 hour prior to reservation start time. Due to demand, a $5 cancellation or no-show fee will be applied.
Question: Are GPX classes still available?
Answer: Yes, all classes will be conducted virtually via zoom, with the exception of water aerobics. Members may re-enroll in GPX by filling out the online enrollment form.
Question: Are masks required in all studios?
Answer: Yes, masks are required in all areas of the Club and at all times during fitness activities.
All members are required to sign a waiver before allowed entry back into the club. Please submit your waiver below. Hard copies will be available at the door.
Click here to visit our pre-screening page and download the waiver to print and fill out at home.