Sports and Recreation
Pickleball and outdoor basketball lessons are now available.
The pickleball courts are now available for reservations and basketball lessons are being offered indoors and outdoors
Basketball Virtual Services:
- 25- Minute Virtual Basketball Lesson: $25.00
- 50-Minute Basketball Lesson: $50.00
Outdoor Basketball Services:
- 25-Minute Lesson: $30.00
- 50- Minute Lesson: $60.00
- 50- Minute Group Basketball Lesson: $78 for two participants + $19 for each additional participant up to four
Contact Recreation to schedule your next lesson. All members must fill out a COVID-19 Re-Entry Waiver and answer Pre-Screening Questions before returning to the Club.
Pickleball court reservations are now available through Members Only.
- Reservation is required
- Maximum of five participants
- Masks are required at all times
- You are allowed one reservation per day
- Maximum of 60 minutes
- You can make reservations in GameTime or by calling the Athletic Services Desk at 425.688.3177
- Pickleball times
- 8:30-9:30 a.m.
- 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- 7-8 p.m.
- 8-9 p.m.
- Sat and Sun
- 7-8 a.m.
- 8-9 a.m.
- 7-8 p.m.
OTHER RACKET SPORTS
Racquetball, squash and table tennis are available.
- Single use only.
- Same household play is not allowed.
- Masks are required at all times.
- Contact Recreation with questions or concerns. All members must fill out a COVID-19 Re-Entry Waiver and answer Pre-Screening Questions before returning to the Club.
All members are required to sign a waiver before allowed entry back into the club. Please submit your waiver below. Hard copies will be available at the door.
Click here to visit our pre-screening page and download the waiver to print and fill out at home.