The spa is open with limited offerings.
- Appointments can be made over the phone at 425.688.3114 or by email to Spa@bellevueclub.com between the hours of 9 a.m. and 6 p.m., Monday through Saturday.
- Use the form below to submit appointment inquiries.
- At the time of booking, you will be asked a series of health pre-screening questions.
- We ask for 24 hours notice for cancellations due to reasons besides illness. No-shows and late cancellations will be charged.
- Spa appointments may be cancelled less than 24 hours prior without penalty should a participant have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle aches or new loss of smell or taste. Cancellations within 24 hours of a reservation may be made via email to Spa@bellevueclub.com.
- Appointments are not allowed if a client has been diagnosed with COVID-19 and is still within the required 14-day quarantine period, has symptoms of COVID-19, or came in contact with a person that has, or is suspected to have had, COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- Clients must self-screen for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 before arriving.
- Clients are required to wear face masks upon entry and during select services.
- Clients are required to wash and sanitize their hands prior to their appointment.
- Appointments are available by reservation only for members. Guests will not be accommodated at this time. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult during their service.
- Access to the club before or after the appointment time is not permitted.
- A spa coordinator will call clients within five minutes of their appointment time and guide them from the Athletic Services Entrance to The Spa.
- Please do not congregate in any area and be mindful of all social distancing requirements.
- At check in, please be aware of the social distancing markers and remain a minimum of six feet from other members or employees.
- We encourage contactless payment methods such as credit cards and membership charges.
- All waiting areas are closed.
- Providers wear a new apron, face mask and gloves for each client.
- Service desks and manicure stations utilize dividers.
- Hand washing stations and sanitizer are readily available.
- Appointments are scheduled to ensure time for thorough cleanings between clients and reduce the opportunities for congregation.
All members are required to sign a waiver before allowed entry back into the club. Please submit your waiver below. Hard copies will be available at the door.
Click here to visit our pre-screening page and download the waiver to print and fill out at home.
The Spa is currently offering services on an appointment-only basis. Walk-ins and guests are not permitted at this time.
Members can now enjoy all spa services with the exception of hot stone services, nail dipping powder and massage cupping. Please follow the link below for a full list of services.