Tours of the Bellevue Club and Hotel Bellevue are available by appointment. To schedule a tour, please call 425-688-3150.
For additional information, please contact Membership Services at 425-688-3150 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Community to our Core
Our Club features 200,000 square feet of world-class athletic, wellness and event facilities with innovative restaurants and distinctive recreational, social and business opportunities. Here are just a few additional benefits Bellevue Club athletic members enjoy:
- More than 100 different fitness classes including indoor cycling, Barre-X and yoga. Click here for our current schedule
- Three swimming pools, a luxurious two-level whirlpool and separate steam/sauna facilities
- Four state-of-the-art workout studios with the very latest in cardio and strength equipment
- 10 tennis courts (6 indoor and 4 outdoor)
- Yoga, Pilates, Kinesis and TRX, and conditioning studios adjacent an outdoor zen garden
- A gymnasium, indoor running track, squash and racquetball courts
- Wellness Center and Spa
- On-site child care, youth activity lounge, kids' climbing wall and more family-oriented opportunities
- Monthly member events such as wine tastings, paired dinners, networking breakfasts and trivia nights. Click here for this month's activities
- Youth and family programs. Click here for the youth newsletter
- Best available rates when staying at Hotel Bellevue, our 67-room boutique luxury hotel (rated the #1 hotel in Bellevue on Trip Advisor for several years)
- Access to hundreds of reciprocal clubs worldwide
It's time to belong...
We would be delighted to have you join our community. Please complete the form below – your contact information is the most important element to include - and we will follow-up with you to schedule a visit and tour. Alternatively, please call our Membership Director, Carissa Ritter, at 425-688-3476 for more information or to schedule your visit . Thank you; we look forward to meeting you!