1985 Tennis Tournament
Friday, March 31
This event is closed. For any questions please contact Brian Nash at BrianN@bellevueclub.com
This retro-themed, round robin mixed doubles tournament features wooden racquets, white tennis balls, white clothes and all the other fun and funky trends of the decade! Please read all rules and regulations carefully and review tournament schedule before entering.
Rules & Registration
- Please read all rules and regulations carefully and review tournament schedule before entering.
- Fill out the entry form below to register.
- All preliminary rounds will be scheduled on one day and time (2 hour block) on Friday, March 31. Consult the entry form below to see date and time of each event.
- All events will run in round robin formats. Players will be flighted into groups of 4 and play 8 games plus a 7-point tie breaker against all opponents in their group.
- Players will play 8 games with their modern racquet. The 7-point tie breaker will be played with wood racquets. (Wood racquets will be provided to all players.)
- Food and drinks will follow the tournament.
- There will not be an opportunity to reschedule matches, as all players will be required to play at the same time.
- Due to court limitations draws may be limited, so please enter early.
- Players are limited to one mixed doubles event.
Mixed 6.0 Doubles: Friday, March 31, 6 – 8 p.m.
Mixed 7.0 Doubles: Friday, March 31, 8 – 10 p.m.
Mixed 8.0+ Doubles: Friday, March 31, 4 – 6 p.m.