Easy Oatmeal banana pancakes
Author: Lauren Hunsberger | Posted In: Eat | June 2020
Oatmeal banana pancakes
Prep Time: 15 Minutes | Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 Medium/Large Banana
- 1 Eggs
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/8 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Baking Soda
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Optional Additions pecans, blueberries, chocolate chips, etc.
- Optional Toppings butter, maple syrup, peanut butter or honey
- Peel the banana, and put it in a small bowl. Using a whisk, mash up the banana.
- Then add eggs, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Whisk wet ingredients together until well combined. In a blender or food processor, blend together rolled oats, salt, baking powder and baking soda until the oats are a powder-like consistency.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, whisk together until well combined. Heat a griddle or a large skillet over medium. Coat with cooking spray. Pour ¼ cup of batter onto skillet. Add nuts or berries if desired.
- Let batter cook until bubbles appear on surface and edges appear dry (about two minutes). Flip pancakes with a spatula. Cook until browned on the other side (about one minute). Serve pancakes topped with butter or maple syrup if desired.