Author: Lauren Hunsberger | Posted In: Eat | July 2019
Simple Miso Soup
Prep and Cook in under 15 minutes
- 4 cups Water
- 3/4 cup Shredded Seaweed
- 3 tablespoons White miso paste
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1/3 cup cubed tofu
- Bring water to a boil in saucepan. Add the seaweed and let simmer for five minutes.
- In a small bowl, add a few teaspoons of warm water to miso paste to prevent clumping.
- Add the miso paste, green onion and tofu. Let simmer another five to seven minutes, and then season with salt or soy sauce to taste.
Prep and cook in under 15 minutes
- 2 tablespoons Sesame oil
- 1/4 cup Sliced mushroom
- 1/4 cup Sliced onions
- 1 cup Sliced seaweed
- 1 teaspoon soysauce
- In a frying pan, heat one tablespoon of oil on medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook until golden brown. Set mushrooms aside.
- Add second tablespoon of oil. Once hot, add the onions. When slightly golden, add the seaweed and cook until tender.
- Add the mushrooms back into the pan, and season with soy sauce or tamari.