Lash Lift: A Breakdown of this Cutting-Edge Beauty Procedure
Author: Lauren Hunsberger | Posted In: Live | July 2020
The new Keratin-infused Lash Lift promises up 40 percent thicker lashes without any damage. Find out how it works and if you’re a good candidate for a dramatically different lash look.
What is a Keratin-infused Lash Lift?
- The 60-minute process is two-fold. The first step is to apply a solution that breaks down the disulphide bonds in your lashes, allowing them to be shaped, lifted and curled. After, the lashes are tinted black and a powerful strengthening mix of keratin, peptides, vitamins and panthenol is applied. This step conditions the lashes, increasing moisture and volume, and locks down the cuticles for shiny, healthy and flawless lashes.
How is it different from false eyelashes or other eyelash extension procedures?
- This process maximizes what you already have—curling and strengthening the natural lashes— and never causes any damage.
How does the process make your eyelashes healthier?
- This is a Keratin treatment combined with a lash lift. Unlike traditional lash lifts, there are no perm salts used. The amino acids in the Keratin de-bonds and curls the lashes, which is a damage-free process. Instead of leaving lashes dehydrated and frizzy, they are left healthy and lifted.
How long does it last?
- The lift lasts 6 to 8 weeks. As the lashes fall out and new growth occurs, you will subtly and gradually loose the curl. Once you have a new set of lashes, you are ready for another treatment.
Is there anyone who shouldn’t get the procedure done?
- Those that have had ocular surgeries, including blepharoplasty (eyelid lifts) and LASIK, must wait at minimum 6 to 12 months before having the procedure done.
Are there any other interesting facts about the lash lift?
- The Keratin-infused Lash Lift is the only system that’s a true keratin infusion and is clinically proven to strengthen and rehydrate natural lashes. It makes them grow stronger and longer with up to 40 percent increase in the diameter of each lash. Also, you can still use non-waterproof mascara when you want more drama. It won’t ruin the curl.
For more information or to book a lash lift, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425.688.3171