Red Kuri Squash
Author: Lauren Hunsberger | Posted In: Eat | October 2020
Beginner Roasted Squash
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 red kuri squash
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, warmed
- Pinch of salt
- Dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut the squash in half and deseed.
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup and coconut oil together.
- Coat the flesh of the squash and place the halves in a baking dish.
- Use a small pinch of salt, just to enhance the flavors, or cinnamon
- Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, or until you can easily pierce the flesh with a fork.