Baking with Natasha
Author: Lauren Hunsberger | Photography: Eva Blanchard | Posted In: Meet | October 2018
Brown Butter Blondies
Prep time: | Cooking time:
- 1 1/3 cup butter
- 2 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 /12 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- Pinch of salt
- 2/3 cup walnuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- In a small pot over medium heat, melt the butter for 5 to 7 minutes or until caramelized. Remove the butter from the heat and gently pour it into a large mixing bowl with the brown sugar. Whisk together.
- Once those ingredients are combined, add the eggs and vanilla extract. Carefully fold in the flour, baking powder and salt. After folded together, add walnuts.
- Grease a 9 x 9 baking pan, and pour in the batter. Bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Once done, let the blondies cool for two hours at room temperature. Send a picture of your creation to Natasha on Instagram @baking_with_nat