Make the Most of Mushroom Season
Author: Samantha Lund | Posted In: Eat | November 2019
Wild Rice with Mushrooms
recipe from myrecipe.com
- 12 ounces long-grain and wild rice mix
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 12 ounces assorted fresh mushrooms, trimmed and sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup store-bought marsala sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Prepare rice by following package directions.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet and add onion; sauté until golden.
- Add mushrooms and salt; sauté until tender.
- Add marsala and sauté until liquid is absorbed.
- Stir together mushroom mixture, rice and fresh parsley.