Seven Reasons Why the HydraFacial is the Ultimate Beauty Procedure
Posted In: Reflections | April 2021
The HydraFacial treatment might just be the perfect beauty procedure. Read about the reasons why:
- It’s pair-able. Because the HydraFacial’s main aim is to infuse hyaluronic acid into the skin, it can easily be paired with other skincare lines while still achieving optimal results. Unlike some aesthetic lines that aren’t necessarily able to pair well with others, you can pair HydraFacial products used during the facial with any other skincare line at home.
- The results are immediate. You’re going to see immediate results, especially in terms of cleaning and clearing out clogged pores. Once your facial service ends, our aestheticians can show you all that has been removed and extracted from your skin. Not only does it deep clean but also provides dewy, radiant moisture that helps instantly lift the skin.
- Plastic surgery’s new competition? A great alternative to plastic surgery is the Spa’s 90-minute HydraFacial treatment. In this facial we use what is called the DermaBuilder, which targets the skin the way Botox does without a need for pins and needles. The serum in the DermaBuilder is infused into the skin while never having to deal with any after-procedure down time.
- Hydration is one of the best things for your skin’s health. Your skin needs water and moisture, it thrives off of it. Not only does hydration help to reduce the speed of aging, but the infusion of the HydraFacial’s hyaluronic acid also helps to plump moisture back into the skin naturally. After a HydraFacial service, your skin looks and feels fully hydrated with a healthy glow.
- The Hydrafacial is for all skin types. For clients in the 40s, 50s and 60s, the HydraFacial is specifically beneficial for those wanting to improve the appearance of wrinkles and cracked skin, while working to restore firmness. Even those under 40 benefit from the service through achieving preventative maintenance against aging skin.
- It has lasting effects. For optimal results, it is best to have the HydraFacial performed at least monthly, but to maximize results early on, weekly is highly recommended. Once you have worked to correct the surface of the skin, you can move into a maintenance routine. The Spa offers a variety of great packages for our three different types of HydraFacials to help encourage this type of frequency to achieve the skin you desire.
- There is no down time. The HydraFacial can be done at any time without having to consider or factor in any down time on your skin. Brides have even gotten this service done on the mornings of their weddings! The instantaneous and thorough deep cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing that the HydraFacial provides, following its immediate results, makes it the facial that everyone keeps coming back for.
Book a HydraFacial treatment at the Spa now. Be sure to ask about our seasonal specials.